Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Livestock Wanted: pair of rainbow cichlids
Age and condition: healthy adults
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price:
Postage & Packaging: no thanks
Photograph:

im after a group of 3-4 rainbow cichlids that are an adult size.

all i can find at lfs are small juvis which will become Keiths lunch so im after 3.5 inch plus if poss.

whatcha got............? :fun:

still looking for these cichlids if anyone has any?

a breeding pair would be fine :unsure:

I have a breeding pair i could let go of if i was made the right offer, i'm in leeds though
leeds is a bit far i dont suppose you ever come south a bit do you?

could meet half way?

also depends on price....... :unsure:

My in-laws live in birmingham, so i could meet you at a service station near Leicester the next time i go down? just not sure when the next trip is likely to be

My in-laws live in birmingham, so i could meet you at a service station near Leicester the next time i go down? just not sure when the next trip is likely to be
yeah that would be great. im in no rush anyway so just let me know when its possible and ill meet you :good:

how much do you want for them?

i'm not sure how much a breeding pair are worth, can you make me an offer? i've got another female that can go with them she lives with them at the moment acts sort of like the males bit on the side

i'm not sure how much a breeding pair are worth, can you make me an offer? i've got another female that can go with them she lives with them at the moment acts sort of like the males bit on the side

Lol!! How funny!!

Not saying that this is the going price but there was a woman near me selling a breeding pair with 2 juveniles for £20.

HTH's.

they arent an expensive fish to buy but if they are a decent size and quality then i will be willing to pay £15 or so for the trio.....

does that sound ok?

That's a little less than i was expecting, i'd want £25min for them
ive just bought a breeding pair yesterday that are fully grown and stunning colours for £10 off AQ.

i would still like another pair or trio but i think £25 is a bit steep, for some reason people dont seem to be able to move rainbows on very easily. i might do £20 if they are a good looking fish.

do you have any pics at all?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back