a few pics

paul_v_biker said:
wow all this trouble over my lil ole feet!!! :lol:

Wow seems like only yesterday u had just started building the pond and now it's having the finishing touches basically, nice work, shall i come and tramble ur sand with my lovely feet :D
He might need to disinfect it after :whistle:

i bet he did :rofl: cant believe i did :sick: how sads that

still lots to do yet paul the rendering takes a few days sos not to let it dry out too fast ,plants to be moved a few more walls to put up etc ,1/2 tonne of soil to get rid of,cant believe how much soil came out :crazy:

Ryans a chicken......urm chicken sound!!

If there's lots to do you better get busy and finish it :p although that post was a week agi now.....so technically your pond should be sound!!?

I'ved just ordered some new trainers so will need to ride more to get them smelling sweet quickly!!

Me chichken!!!! You must be joking. I had the will not to look unlike the other weak people! :p

You looked ryan :p

Paul you should e-mail the picture to him along with the snails :thumbs:

Yer thats a good idea, i'll send the squished snails to you in a jiffy bag....mmmmmmmmmmm

I jus got flappy white skin where the blister jus now....double mmmmmmmmmm

hey come on guys i started a thread for this type of chatter,please keep your feet in there .and paul if i get pics of your feet and snails ill personaly bring my feet down to you ,and i been working all day :rofl: anyway to the subject in hand ,it peed down today ands i mean peed down hail thunder lightning the works,but was i put off :no: NO,,,there be water here

Attachments

• water_1.jpg
    water_1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 66
Looks great, it will be even better with fish. :p

Most reactions

Back