A Few Notes About Pets At Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ours at Chester (greyhound retail park) is pretty good. One or two staff are knowledgeable and for eg will stop you from putting a plec in a 10 Gallon tank (obviously, but still!) I've been given vouchers for petsathome for my birthday (yesterday!) so gonna go spending tomorrow :D Any advice on new fish for me tank?? I'm not upping the Danios, I give up on those jumpin out of my tank! :angry:

While I think on mate thought I would let you know your corys settled in really well. Can't tell which ones they are now :D

Cool mate that's good to hear :good: I replaced them with some more bronze shortly after.. have you managed to breed any yet?
No I haven't, which is sort of bothering me a bit. I suspect if any eggs are being laid they are being snapped up by my gouramis and Neons etc. I have caught them 'playing' quite a bit but never seen them t up yet.
Interestingly, I used my shrimp tank to acclimatise your cory's and 3 weeks later a baby fish appeared but I cannot for the life of me work out what it is! Been told it looks like a White cloud minnow and if this is the case the only source could be you!? Really weird :blink:

ours at Chester (greyhound retail park) is pretty good. One or two staff are knowledgeable and for eg will stop you from putting a plec in a 10 Gallon tank (obviously, but still!) I've been given vouchers for petsathome for my birthday (yesterday!) so gonna go spending tomorrow :D Any advice on new fish for me tank?? I'm not upping the Danios, I give up on those jumpin out of my tank! :angry:

While I think on mate thought I would let you know your corys settled in really well. Can't tell which ones they are now :D

Cool mate that's good to hear :good: I replaced them with some more bronze shortly after.. have you managed to breed any yet?
No I haven't, which is sort of bothering me a bit. I suspect if any eggs are being laid they are being snapped up by my gouramis and Neons etc. I have caught them 'playing' quite a bit but never seen them t up yet.
Interestingly, I used my shrimp tank to acclimatise your cory's and 3 weeks later a baby fish appeared but I cannot for the life of me work out what it is! Been told it looks like a White cloud minnow and if this is the case the only source could be you!? Really weird :blink:

wow.. bizarre! Has someone on here I.D 'd it for you? well yeh.. maybe one of the peppered corys was carrying an.. alien fish! STOP THE PRESS! :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back