A couple of my guns

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolak said:
There is no such thing as a "fair" street fight. Fair fighting is now called sport.

Sounds like you have a nice collection Angel Lady. I prefer the Kalashnikovs myself, another 50+ year old design. I have a Saiga in 7.62x.39, the longer barrel gives it a little more range, bringing the maximum effective range a little closer to that of the ar's, with a heavier bullet. It looks like a hunting rifle with the 5 round mag, with the 30 rounders, you know what it's made to do.

Tolak
[snapback]904579[/snapback]​

Actually they belong to my boyfriend also I want show you another gun my boyfriend bought yesterday and see what you think of this one.

Attachments

• DCP_6159.JPG
    DCP_6159.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 63
Angel Lady said:
Actually they belong to my boyfriend also I want show you another gun my boyfriend bought yesterday and see what you think of this one.
[snapback]910726[/snapback]​

Springfield Armory!!! OMG! I always wished I had the money for one of them. NICE!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Nice! Both of my .45's are Springfields, looks like that one has a lot of the work done by the factory that I had done on a couple of mine.

Checkered front straps are nice, but I'm too cheap to have that done. I go with the Pachmayr grips for a couple of reasons. They're cheaper than checkering, and they have metal inserts in the sides. The inserts are nice in the event you have a round blow out the case wall, keeps wood splinters out of your hand, though it will probably destroy the mag.

Tolak

That springfield there in the picture is the one that was built for the FBI hostage rescue team. The crimson trace laser grixs are nice grips to we have them on our S&W 1911.
We have one of those saiga hunters too. Don't they have a great trigger.

Man, tall dollars for that Springfield! Nice guns hold their value though, I consider them an investment as well as an insurance policy thay I can go out & use once in a while.

The Saiga's do have a good trigger for an ak, the longer barrel lets the powder burn a little more completely, adding a bit of velocity. They look just like a hunting rifle with the wood & no pistol grip, work like a good commie ak.

What are you using for handgun holsters? I found this site a while back; http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/Default.htm

I got a holster for my 1911, it's really well made, as good as a Galco, but cheaper. They have a line of holsters designed for women, I bought one for a S&W 60 for my wife. This 60 was a tough one to find a holster for, 3" barrel with full underlug.

The problem with guy's holsters is that they tend to dig the grip into women's ribs, due to women having wider hips with a shorter, narrower waist. My wife is tall & thin, my daughter is shorter & stockier. This holster works for both of them.

Every one is custom made, if your boyfriend really cares about you, he'd get one for that nice new Springfield. :D

Tolak

bunjiweb said:
I think America must have a fairly sad society if in order to be safe you have to carry around a hand-gun...? Surely the better thing to do is to get the police on the streets removing guns from those who are illegaly holding them. After this has been accomplished in as best way as possible then you don't need guns at all, and it can be outlawed.

I know its in the constitution, and I know its a part of tradition like many things we have here in England, but it's a part of American culture that I simply don't understand, and is virtually endorsed by rap stars.

This was not aimed at anyone, particularly Angel Lady, as I understand the predicament, but i do almost feel sorry that our American cousins are so afraid of their own neighbourhood that they have to carry lethal weapons.

Ben
[snapback]905044[/snapback]​

I think that it is funny how people tend to blame a totally inadament objects for all that is wrong with the world. they never stop to think, that it is the person behind that knife, or gun. it isn't the person that strapped that bomb to his chest and blew up a bus full of children on their way to school. what is wrong with the world is that there are always going to be people out there that feel that their veiws are the only right ones, or that they have never known anything but committing crimes. jmo

Angel lady, I am actually looking at getting a .45 myself, found a place online where you look up the gun that you want and they show you the 3 closest places to you and what the gun will cost. you pay the down payment to them then they take care of all the paperwork and background checks and the store calls you when it gets there and you just go finish paying for it and come home with it. in fact thats where I found the springfield 1911 mil spec that I am hoping to pick up in the next year or so.

Tolak said:
Man, tall dollars for that Springfield! Nice guns hold their value though, I consider them an investment as well as an insurance policy thay I can go out & use once in a while.

The Saiga's do have a good trigger for an ak, the longer barrel lets the powder burn a little more completely, adding a bit of velocity. They look just like a hunting rifle with the wood & no pistol grip, work like a good commie ak.

What are you using for handgun holsters? I found this site a while back; http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/Default.htm

I got a holster for my 1911, it's really well made, as good as a Galco, but cheaper. They have a line of holsters designed for women, I bought one for a S&W 60 for my wife. This 60 was a tough one to find a holster for, 3" barrel with full underlug.

The problem with guy's holsters is that they tend to dig the grip into women's ribs, due to women having wider hips with a shorter, narrower waist. My wife is tall & thin, my daughter is shorter & stockier. This holster works for both of them.

Every one is custom made, if your boyfriend really cares about you, he'd get one for that nice new Springfield. :D

Tolak
[snapback]910759[/snapback]​

These guns are all bought as an investment here is another link to one we plan on getting if it dont go above 900.00 dollars. http://www.auctionarms.com/Search/DisplayI...ItemNum=6947671
And thanks for the link I will be buying me one of them also. :cool:

juanveldez said:
I think that it is funny how people tend to blame a totally inadament objects for all that is wrong with the world. they never stop to think, that it is the person behind that knife, or gun. it isn't the person that strapped that bomb to his chest and blew up a bus full of children on their way to school. what is wrong with the world is that there are always going to be people out there that feel that their veiws are the only right ones, or that they have never known anything but committing crimes. jmo

Angel lady, I am actually looking at getting a .45 myself, found a place online where you look up the gun that you want and they show you the 3 closest places to you and what the gun will cost. you pay the down payment to them then they take care of all the paperwork and background checks and the store calls you when it gets there and you just go finish paying for it and come home with it. in fact thats where I found the springfield 1911 mil spec that I am hoping to pick up in the next year or so.

Excuse me, but i never think my view is the only right one, but I think it's extremely deluded of you to think that it is just the person behind the weapon that makes the difference. Anyone could fire a weapon and then regret it. Anyone could be spurred on by a single event into doing something potentially fatal. Why do you need a weapon? Ask yourself that. Surely the police should be looking after the citizens, not you with your .45s.

I think if you live in a society where you feel you need to own a weapon to be truly safe then that is a real shame. Unfortunately in some parts of England i'm sure people feel the same. Thankfully for us proper guns are illegal to own, so gun crime is much less of a commonplace event, which is a massive contrast to America's 13,000 recorded fire-arm muders .... Compare this to England? 850 have been recorded. Not even close to America's statistic, which is suspected to be many times under-estimated... Why? Because Gun's are legal in America.

Ben

I can see the point with the murders in america but since citizens in america are threatened with gang wars i think i would buy i gun to keep myself safe. Since you could turn around one day and have a gun shuved in your head and if you dont have one then you have no difence against it. I think angel lady started this topic to show off her guns not to start a argument on street crime and murders. so leave it at that and tell her what you think about her guns and NOT why she has them.

Tolak said:
If you would like to debate the morality of firearms, this is the place; http://www.1-2-free-forums.com/mf/generaltfreebbc.html

Angel Lady; That looks like a nice, mint ak. I'll try to get around to taking some pics of my gear.

Tolak
[snapback]911582[/snapback]​
I cant wait to see some of your guns either. They really are bought as an investment. Which I think it is a very good one at that. I love all different kinds of things as you all can see, I have hobbies other than fish also. I am sure every one else does too. This is nearly a hobby that everyone dont agree with which I am sorry for, But on the other hand I love looking at guns and everything else that I want to take a look at, I am sure I dont agree with some of everyone elses hobby either.

I know this thread was started about "wittle guns", but here is what we Hillbilly's up in Canada do with our spare time......

Teach the little hillbilly with a 44 magnum Whinchester lever action how to clean them (on the freaking table)

Don't worry, for all you mothers and fathers, this was obviously not loaded.... ;)

Attachments

• logan.jpg
    logan.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 71
those are nice guns, I love to go target shooting from time to time. it really helps me unload after a long week.

last time I went out I went with a buddy who had this nice smith and wesson .357 revolver, very nice. the only pistol shooting I had done before was with a glock 9, ruger 9 and a berretta 9.

the .357 is just so well balenced and smooth, makes me want to go out and get my own

as for the others the berreta didnt seem too accurate, the glock felt like shooting a toy, the ruger I'm still not sure about as the one I was shooting needed a bit of kentuck windadge (think it needed an adjustment.)

I've also fired a few different rifles but they just dont seem as fun to me to shoot at the range.

what are the prices like in KY, the Prices in CA seem a bit high but then again I've never REALLY shopped around

and angel lady dont worry about the comments from our fellows accross the pond at least we dont have an insatiable need to break for tea. :D

those are nice guns, I love to go target shooting from time to time. it really helps me unload after a long week.

last time I went out I went with a buddy who had this nice smith and wesson .357 revolver, very nice. the only pistol shooting I had done before was with a glock 9, ruger 9 and a berretta 9.

the .357 is just so well balenced and smooth, makes me want to go out and get my own

as for the others the berreta didnt seem too accurate, the glock felt like shooting a toy, the ruger I'm still not sure about as the one I was shooting needed a bit of kentuck windadge (think it needed an adjustment.)

I've also fired a few different rifles but they just dont seem as fun to me to shoot at the range.

what are the prices like in KY, the Prices in CA seem a bit high but then again I've never REALLY shopped around

and angel lady dont worry about the comments from our fellows accross the pond at least we dont have an insatiable need to break for tea. :D

I'm in the UK & I like your guns!! In fact I like any weapons!!

Obviously we are not allowed to own guns over here except certain replica's & antiques so here's one of mine.

63e.jpg

However my main weapon interest lies in these.

bdb.jpg

Available from www.andysarmoury.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back