A couple of my guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha had a gun pulled on me yesterday ...n o joke scared the #### out of me the kid was like 16 to i was like what the f*uck how did that kid get a gun lol anyways guns are good for target practice and stuff but you should not be alound to go around puplicly with one unless it is in your trunk of your car just a though.

wixx said:
If you need a gun, you need help.
[snapback]888797[/snapback]​

there is no need for that coment IMO.

as an ex-millitary person, I find this an interesting topic
here in the UK it is very, very hard to get a license for a shotgun,
let alone a hand gun.
but is this really the place to discuss it, I mean we are primarily a fish forum and the is no general chat here anymore.

Theres no need for the comment because it doesnt agree with your opinion?

That's sad.

I believe this post is about pictures, not politics. Nice pics, I see one still has the tag. :D

Tolak

Still has the tag? Take it back and spend money on cooler things like fish! :fish:

Whether you are for guns or not, here is a mechanical device that was invented in 1911 that is still being used with the same design. It's still competetive with more modern designs. There aren't too many things made like that in the world. You would think there would be more.

Tolak

Tolak said:
Whether you are for guns or not, here is a mechanical device that was invented in 1911 that is still being used with the same design. It's still competetive with more modern designs. There aren't too many things made like that in the world. You would think there would be more.

Tolak
[snapback]888855[/snapback]​

Wow!

Didn't know that *has more respect for gun designer*.

Still, scares the s*** outta me lol!

Actually I collect guns. I like all kinds of different things and guns are one of them. I was raised with three older brothers and I never did get to enjoy girls things. So I was interested in what they was naturally. I got a licenses to carry a gun if I want to. And most of the time I never use mine. But they are nice for protection if you need one. I didnt mean to get a big debate I just wanted people to see some of my collection. The guns are in boxes with the tags still on them. They are nice and very costly. I didnt mean to affend any one. Some people like different things in life and I guess I am one of them...Sorry for even posting them. I wont do it again..

Dont feel like that Angel lady, we all like different things and if we all liked the same things the world would be a very boring place. I'm not a lover of guns but i see no problem with responsible people collecting and/or shooting them as a hobby. Not everyone agrees with fishing as a sport but no matter what their oppinions i would never stop going fishing and if i ever took a camera with me i wouldnt hesitate to post up pictures of some of the better fish i catch.

if you posted pictures of your fish on a guns forum, people would think you would be crazy too :p
Angel, you only offended 90% of the people here, i would love to see more of the guns you have.

DD

Nice pieces, AL. :thumbs:

I have a S&W .38 snub-nose, 5-shot revolver. Not exactly fancy, but it willl never jam. My Grandfather kept it in his barbershop back in the 60's. When I get the funds, I want to purchase a Walther PPK.

"Walther PPK. 7.65mm, with a delivery like a brick through a plate glass window. Takes a Brausch silencer, with very little reduction in muzzle velocity. The American CIA swear by them."
- Major Boothroyd to 007

I'm a huge Bond fan (the Sean Connery 007, that is). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back