a bit of banter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

"I want the pond finished by the end of the week"
Yeah thanks ryan..........sounds just like my missus :rofl:
Oh.......and thanks for the sympathy bribones ;)

Hi george and ada sorry to here about your operation George.hope it isn't to painfull,weather isn't to good now the rain will fill it for you :thumbs: Ada will finish it off ,you show him ada ,you can do it :)

had to scroll through 3 pages to find this thread not that its doing any good most the posts just seem to go to hell in a handbag as ryan said after about 2 posts :rofl: its cats fault (always blame the girls) anyway anyone got any fishy jokes (clean ones) what you all been up too ,its been a hot one today think i caught a bit too much sun got a bit more work on the garden done only 11 more 2x2 paving stones to lay and a bit more work onthe pond,havent decided on wether to have a bit lawn or gravel yet ,thats still a few weeks down the line

Well i cut 3 lawns on the trot!! not doing that again, bloody knackering.

and I fitted the UV unit in, will hopefully start to see results before we leave.

and I just helped mum put some netting over some veg...

i'll post my other news in the revelant thread :p

bribones said:
all relevent threads on here seem to turn into foot topics :rofl: :rofl:
Its pauls sexy feet Bri :rofl:

Wheres pictures of your pond?

bribones said:
.....its cats fault (always blame the girls)
:lol: She is the only girl who dares to enter this forum long term we best be nice to ensure she stays. :blink: :)

:rofl: someone has to keep us guys in check

ill take some pics next week cat once ive finished the flagging and had a clean up garden looks like a building site just now :whistle:

paul you should start to see results over a few days mine was almost clear overnight

Most reactions

trending

Back