a bit of banter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bribones

Fishaholic
Reaction score
ok time out :rofl: i asked ryan why no general chat bit to this part of the forum and hes looking into it but until then post here re feet ,onds and other none fish topics ,that way the serious posts dont get clutterd with typos and violent threats with feet :sick: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bribones said:
ok time out :rofl: i asked ryan why no general chat bit to this part of the forum and hes looking into it but until then post here re feet ,onds and other none fish topics ,that way the serious posts dont get clutterd with typos and violent threats with feet :sick: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
And Weirdos :p

Hows your pond bri??

Right then, so whos been sun bathing? Whats everyone been up to on this glourious day. :)

No feet aloud. :grr: :look:

I've been out in garden,its a gorgeous day again. Going back soon to,having a BBQ. :)

How dare you leave my feet out of this :D

It was cats fault your thread got cluttered she incouraged me :p

well i have finally got my PC back again so i'm upstairs on my PC and watching tv and watching my tank all at the same time with a large fan on dirrectly next to me :)

I finish college tommorow so hopefully I'll be able to go out riding more, my hike on the weekend gave me a bit of a 2 tone tan around the ankles :rolleyes: already have a healthy tan but i was wearing boots and long socks so now i got darker tan, normal tan then white under my normal sock line (aka my feet :D )

:eek: I did not encourage you (sh blame ryan) :nod:

So your feet a lily white :p (sh don't mention feet either ryan) :thumbs:

:shifty: :whistle: :X :unsure: :rofl:

Whos talking about feet? I never saw any feet! :p :p :p :p :flex:

Whats everyone been up to?
Well,last week dug the garden pond(9ft.x7ftx28in. deep).
Got a lovely tan on my back and loads of aching bones :rofl:
Had to stop on Weds.cuz i had to go in for an operation on both cartlidges in my knees :(
Now im hobbling around on crutches,cant do a thing to the pond(want to cement the slabs around the sides,finish the rockery under the waterfall,add the finishing touches to the border behind the waterfall,etc etc....
Nope........cant do a thing till the pain and swelling subsides :dunno:
(Hoping for a bit of sympathy here by the way) :whistle:

Looks very good, sorry to hear about your operation, hope you get better soon because I want the pond finished by the end of the week!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back