40 Ltr Planted Tank

iv'e added some better pics.

to answer your question carlovel my kill fish is just a plain clown, currently has a clear tail with a very slight yellow streak.

i'm thinking my tank now looks abit of a mess and has lost its focal point which was the large rock.

i'm going to move both my amazon swords to the back, middle and ditch the cabomba and hide the inlet pipe. i will also move all the tall stem plants (the red things) to the left, i will also trim all the foreground plants.

hopefully this will tidy it up abit.

its a bloody pain in the #14###, my corry's love the stuff, just rip bits off it all day long, another reason to move the amazon sword into its place.

its a bloody pain in the #14###, my corry's love the stuff, just rip bits off it all day long, another reason to move the amazon sword into its place.

I completely agree with you. Btw, it looks like the 40 litre tanks are in fashion now, uh?! Maybe I should get mine out of the closet and do something with it as well... :rolleyes:

if i had a choice i'd love a bigger tank but this is the biggest we could go in the only space available.

there so called nano's are a fad i think, if you have a main tank and fancy playing about then they are great but the small size really limits the fish you can have.

friday night i moved things about and it looks allot tidier and simple. i'll post the pics tonight.

here are some pics of the tank. cleared a few plants out and just made it look abit simplier. looks so much better in the flesh.

Pb040533.jpg

Pb040532.jpg

Pa300509.jpg

PA300507.jpg

PA300506.jpg

the plants are looking really healthy. I'm not normally a fan of coloured gravel, but this actually suites your tank.

clown killi's are so hard to find in lfs, however my brother spotted a single clown in his lfs and has got it for me, hopefully will get it off him this weekend, at least he will have a friend in my tank now.

Most reactions

Back