3Ft Tank Wanted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
im looking for a cheap 3ft tank to raise my corys in once theyre big enough it doesnt have to be immaculate i dont mind the odd scratch etc but no chips or cracks please. preferably with hood and lights but not essential. im in south leicestershire but dont want to travel the country for one so localish only please. :good:

i would get away with a 2.5ft tank if this helps me find one..... :unsure: i dont need a cabinet/stand just the tank and lid.

i would get away with a 2.5ft tank if this helps me find one..... :unsure: i dont need a cabinet/stand just the tank and lid.

I got A 2.5footer for ya comes with free filter only £15.00 for tank, but i live in london ?

My aqua 620 is for sale in 'equipment' if you're still looking.

My aqua 620 is for sale in 'equipment' if you're still looking.
i have a 620 already and its the wrong size tank as they are tall and narrow i need a longer shallower tank as its for corys. cheers for the reply though :good:

i have a rio 180 with stand lights and hood,how much are you looking to pay,im from walsall so not to far from you

it needs to be as cheap as poss really... how much were you thinking? i have been and bought a 2ft for now but will still need the 3ft in time

i have a juwel rekord 96 for sale in the equipment section, just over 2.5 foot long, about a foot wide and about 15" tall, with lid and built in light, heater and filter.
im in lancaster but can get it to the midlands (rubery, worcestershire) if that helps. its up for offers around £70 but willing to take any reasonable offer.

Dave

i have a juwel rekord 96 for sale in the equipment section, just over 2.5 foot long, about a foot wide and about 15" tall, with lid and built in light, heater and filter.
im in lancaster but can get it to the midlands (rubery, worcestershire) if that helps. its up for offers around £70 but willing to take any reasonable offer.

Dave
Hi Dave, thanks for the offer but i think i really would benefit from a 3ft+ tank thinking about it, also im in the east mids so still quite a treck to worcestershire.... :(

thats always the problem with me! no one lives near me, well they do, just no one interested in fish lol
ah well good luck finding one!
its a pain aint it.....? ill just keep on looking, i have a couple of weeks yet anyway as the new corys are in qt.

sorry been a while geting back to you,im looking for £80 for the rio,the stand is brand new
even throw in some spare lights if your interested?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back