3 Anubias Plants Attached To Graperoot - Essex

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ikongoni

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a piece of graperoot, nice and twisty, with a couple of branches, and three long rooted Anubias attached.

It runs the full length of a Rio125, it looks great and your fish will love resting on it.
Its miles better than bogwood or mopani.

Probably too long for posting, so collection only........£25.

See the link in my siggy for an idea of what it looks like, but I can Email pix to interested parties.

I have a piece of graperoot, nice and twisty, with a couple of branches, and three long rooted Anubias attached.

It runs the full length of a Rio125, it looks great and your fish will love resting on it.
Its miles better than bogwood or mopani.

Probably too long for posting, so collection only........£25.

See the link in my siggy for an idea of what it looks like, but I can Email pix to interested parties.

I am very interested, work in colchester so not too far either! Would you be able to send a pic though? :good:

I can take a photo - can you give me an Email to send it to..?

To give you an idea of what the piece looks like, click on the link "My Rio125 - South American" in my siggy...

Since that photo was taken I bought a large Anubias mother and split it into three smaller plants. But I will Email you some pix later tonight.

Yep....

Everything is being sold off.

EDIT: The L260s are sold now, but still looking for a buyer for the L129s (£30 pair) and most heartbreakingly, the L134s (£60 pair).....

Deal agreed for Graperoot, plus Angels & L129s with bealsey41....... :good:

Deal agreed for Graperoot, plus Angels & L129s with bealsey41....... :good:

He won't be disappointed, I've seen it all in person and everything is gorgeous, take your wetsuit round his gaff though he likes to splash about :p :lol:

take your wetsuit round his gaff though he likes to splash about :p :lol:

Is that why you were hiding behind the sofa Mel...??? :lol:

Nice to do business with you, I hope you'll be happy with your new additions.... :good:

take your wetsuit round his gaff though he likes to splash about :p :lol:

Is that why you were hiding behind the sofa Mel...??? :lol:

Nice to do business with you, I hope you'll be happy with your new additions.... :good:

LOL so you noticed then, and how I had both our daughters in the firing line of you sloshing about lol, well everyone has survived the night and I am going to be sloshing about myself today arranging the trees in the tank, they are huge plants mate, I am having to add extra substrate just to take the bulbs and roots!

LOL so you noticed then, and how I had both our daughters in the firing line of you sloshing about lol,

How could I not notice you cowering down there.
You'd just come from the beach, so I can't understand why you'd be frightened of a few splashes.... :lol:

I am going to be sloshing about myself today arranging the trees in the tank, they are huge plants mate, I am having to add extra substrate just to take the bulbs and roots!

Don't bury them in the sub though, just wedge them in so teh bulbs & tubers can breathe. They do grow big & quickly, but you can keep them trimmed to a managable size easy enough.

I think that the Anubias on graperoot is on the market again, as the buyer cannot collect for 2 weeks and I need to move along ASAP.
Please let me know if that is NOT the case.......

The piece is £25 for collection.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back