2Ft/60L Or Near Tank Wanted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

iffles

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Item Wanted: 2ftish 60litreish tank (give or take 20ishlitres) would like tank, hood and light. filter and heater etc is not required.
Condition Required: Watertight, little or no scratches, like new or v.good condition preffered (my mums only condition is that it looks nice, so good conditioned tank essential)
Price Limit: depends on size, condition, location probably below £50
Picture or Link to Item: ??? none ??? :unsure:
Location: North London, HA8, can meet up at a midpoint not too far

plz make an offer :nod: if you have anything even hardly like what i'm after, i can only say no :p :rolleyes: .

:good:

I Would Sell you Mine but i still need it

Mines a 60 liter with a stand etc.

Stingray filter ( works like a Gem pumps c02 into the tank for your fish aswel )
a heater

All togeth er i sepnt £120 on it..

then i came here adn found a 180 litler for £120
:/

Shame to be honest..

Check your LFS im sure they have some good fish tanks foa reasonable price ( unlike the ones around my area xD)

yeah i went to one of my lfs and they were selling a 2 ft tank (bare, nothing ,no hood) for £30, but on ebay there are some HUGE tanks for that price just because they were used for a month. in another they weren't selling any "unbranded" tanks, because they dont sell so high. they have all these fancy ones- a 60litre there (nice design, no stand) was £120- the same as yours but no stand.

yeah i went to one of my lfs and they were selling a 2 ft tank (bare, nothing ,no hood) for £30, but on ebay there are some HUGE tanks for that price just because they were used for a month. in another they weren't selling any "unbranded" tanks, because they dont sell so high. they have all these fancy ones- a 60litre there (nice design, no stand) was £120- the same as yours but no stand.

Mine included a stand.

i have 3 ft and 2ft tanks but im in central london, if you come to me you can have the tank for £15. As I cant be asked to travel and the 3ft tank is a 70 L, tanks are bare. I have hang on water fall filters and heaters which you can have with the tank all for £40. :* :shout:

Hi, thanks for your reply :good:

is the 2ft or 3ft for £15?

also whereabouts in london are you? barbican area? just guessing ???? ?

still open to offers if anyone else who has a spare tank reads this :good:

yes 3ft for £15 if you come get it. I live in barbican area, quik by tube!

would you do the 2ft for £10? because i dont need a 3footer - my biggest tank is less than 3ft :fun: and i only need a QT! good you live near a tube station - easy for me! lol

would you do the 2ft for £10? because i dont need a 3footer - my biggest tank is less than 3ft :fun: and i only need a QT! good you live near a tube station - easy for me! lol

2ft for £10 deal, txt me the day and time you wanna pick up, my name is freddie, 07904419598 cya ;)

just some questions:
what are the dimensions and capacity of the 2ft?
does it come with a hood and light or just the tank?
are there any scratches, leaks, cracks, discoloration, etc.?
have you ever used any medication in the tank?
how old is it and how long has it been in use?

sorry to bug you with these questions, but just would like to check everything up :D and then i might bug you with some more :lol: lol

just some questions:
what are the dimensions and capacity of the 2ft?
does it come with a hood and light or just the tank?
are there any scratches, leaks, cracks, discoloration, etc.?
have you ever used any medication in the tank?
how old is it and how long has it been in use?

sorry to bug you with these questions, but just would like to check everything up :D and then i might bug you with some more :lol: lol

Lmao

"Bug" you with some more questions ;)

Also even if it doe'snt have a light/hood that'll only cost you around £5-10 off the internet/LFS And that leaves you with £30 to play around with ;)
Also meaning BUY MORE FISHYS >:D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back