20 Gallon Tank Stocking Ideas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks for the response thinking the male might have the females coloration do to stress swing how he fish looks colored up defiantly makes me rethink the idea of possibly getting flagfish. Also when I said try earlier I guess i should of phrased it differently from my research it seems like flag fish will work in my aqarium and I meant try as in I was going to get them as in all signs point to they should work not as in I am just going to get them and hopefully they won't fight. Also if I do end up going with the flagfish would a pair be okay aggression wise? I have always heard it is not a good idea to just get two of a type of fish.

Thanks for the response thinking the male might have the females coloration do to stress swing how he fish looks colored up defiantly makes me rethink the idea of possibly getting flagfish. Also when I said try earlier I guess i should of phrased it differently from my research it seems like flag fish will work in my aqarium and I meant try as in I was going to get them as in all signs point to they should work not as in I am just going to get them and hopefully they won't fight. Also if I do end up going with the flagfish would a pair be okay aggression wise? I have always heard it is not a good idea to just get two of a type of fish.

"Best maintained alone" except in spacious aquaria seems to mean something different to you than it does to me. Without neons, fine; not with, in a 20g. Cories are less of a problem, maybe.

Sorry did not see that definitely don't want to have them if that's the case. Guess the gournami is the best choice here.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back