£2.99, Had To Snap This Up

Got this giy today for £2.99 from a new fish store i tried out...

I really thought it was cute lol.. (dont worry, it aint staying in this trap..)

What do you think? :)

Click here to watch my new male
What fish store was it? I'll be giving it a visit for sure! You know theirs a new on Sutton Fields industrial estate now? was it that one because they are cheap! :good:

Got this giy today for £2.99 from a new fish store i tried out...

I really thought it was cute lol.. (dont worry, it aint staying in this trap..)

What do you think? :)

Click here to watch my new male
What fish store was it? I'll be giving it a visit for sure! You know theirs a new on Sutton Fields industrial estate now? was it that one because they are cheap! :good:

Hi,

Sharon told me about it and i went to find it - unit 18D :) was pretty easy to find, im going to take a look tomorrow :) ty

I got that one from 4pets on the way to beverly... the one at the big garden centre on the leet side (cos there is one closer to our end on the right)

:)

definitely my style of coloring. A+ on you LFS pick. im happy you are deciding to breed him. I would definitely like to receive a pm upon breeding.

Oh, he's pretty! Congrats! I keep hoping to have a good find around here, but no luck so far!
He's a very nice find. As someone said, his anal fin is a little torn but it should heal well. Constantine03, have you looked over at sailfin? They have some very nice bettas and are close to you.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I might have to come and steal him! :crazy:

you will have a job, you will have to get past me, then my dog, then the cat, then microworms and bbs first :lol: :lol: not much of a army is it :lol:

He's Lurvley...and i don't think i'd take on that army (the worms would just creep me out lol)

Well done on a great find...i hate living in the SE...no decent fish stores!

OMG BREED HIM......or just donate me his prettiness ;)
I in contrast to blue_betta LOVE pink bettas, and I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :drool: yours is beautiful!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back