£2.99, Had To Snap This Up

OOOO Very Nice, I might have to get myself another betta now I got another tank

not too keen on pinks/reds, but he is a nice looking fish. he had a very nice, strong and well proportioned tail for a VT, and he holds it well. lol, he looks a bit taty at the moment but im sure he will turn out nice.

will you be breeding him?

Got yourself a bargain there......he's lovely :good:

not too keen on pinks/reds, but he is a nice looking fish. he had a very nice, strong and well proportioned tail for a VT, and he holds it well. lol, he looks a bit taty at the moment but im sure he will turn out nice.

will you be breeding him?

Yes im going to breed him in about 3-4 weeks when i have got some more spwaning tanks setup, i also wan to condition him up well first as well :)

HIs fins aint 100% your right, but he will be well looked after and hopefully be 100% in no time :)

thats a lovely colour betta you have there. btw 5teady i looked on your website and i think its great - bit jealous of your bn plecs though - i never see mine, he's hides in his cave all day and most nights!! lucky you getting footage of yours ACTUALLY MOVING!!!!! LOL i think mine might be agorophobic :blink:

thats a lovely colour betta you have there. btw 5teady i looked on your website and i think its great - bit jealous of your bn plecs though - i never see mine, he's hides in his cave all day and most nights!! lucky you getting footage of yours ACTUALLY MOVING!!!!! LOL i think mine might be agorophobic :blink:

I wish mine would hide away in caves lol, instead they just crap all over the place lol

i've had mine for about 2years or so and i have NEVER seen him eat. ANYTHING. EVER.!!!!! oh well he's still cute with his hairy face lol , sorry i seem to be taking over your thread!!! lovely betta!!!!

i've had mine for about 2years or so and i have NEVER seen him eat. ANYTHING. EVER.!!!!! oh well he's still cute with his hairy face lol , sorry i seem to be taking over your thread!!! lovely betta!!!!

no worries lol, i dont mind..

Them ones are only about a inch and half, there in the garage tank, my big ones are in the house tanks and the problem i have with mine is that the sand tank is always covered in crap lol (well every morning lol) so i cut down on feeeding them..

I think cos there is lots of movement in my living room they are use to it so they dont mind coming out a lot :)

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I might have to come and steal him! :crazy:

you will have a job, you will have to get past me, then my dog, then the cat, then microworms and bbs first :lol: :lol: not much of a army is it :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back