12Th International Pet Fair In Lodz, Poland - A Movie (Part 1)

akwabiotop

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is the first part of my aquaristic report from 12th International Fair of Pet Shop Merchandise "Pet Fair", which was held on 20-20 May 2011 in the city of Lodz, Poland. There were over 40 various aquariums presented during the Fair, and about 20 of them took part in two aquascaping contests - "Brillux" and "Shrimp Set" (the names are after the types of tanks provided by the sponsor). The first part of the movie shows tanks arranged by companies and fishkeepers' clubs, but not taking part in the contests. Enjoy! :)

Thanks for posting the vid. :good:

Those tanks are great, I really like the shrimp tanks.

Cheers,
Ben :good:

thanks for posting - the show looked brilliant!

I have been to Lodz several times - shame it wasn't on when I was there.

good vid, and thanks for posting. Poland has some of the best Aquascapers in Europe at present. :good:

good vid, and thanks for posting. Poland has some of the best Aquascapers in Europe at present. :good:
That's true :) In the following movies there will be some nice aquascapes arranged during the contests - I wonder if you like them.

That's true :) In the following movies there will be some nice aquascapes arranged during the contests - I wonder if you like them.

look forward to seeing them. Maybe post them in the Members Pictures/Videos section instead as those forums get more traffic.

look forward to seeing them. Maybe post them in the Members Pictures/Videos section instead as those forums get more traffic.
Which one do you think of? There is "Member's Aquariums and Fish Pictures" subforum, but it looks like it is for pictures, not for videos... I could also go for "Plants and Planted Tanks", as next two parts of my report will be exclusively on planted tanks :)

Which one do you think of? There is "Member's Aquariums and Fish Pictures" subforum, but it looks like it is for pictures, not for videos... I could also go for "Plants and Planted Tanks", as next two parts of my report will be exclusively on planted tanks :)

for the plants one, definately the planted tanks forum......they will love you for it!

they would be very welcome in the planted tank section :good:

again thanks for posting.

So how is it, people do not check new posts in ALL subforums? When I log in to some other forums, I always check the list of all new posts, no matter on which subforum they are posted. If the topic of the post is interesting for me, I read it. If not - I don't. But it looks like people are visiting only specific subforums, and are not checking other? Hmmm, taking into account the number of users and posts here - this might be reasonable... Maybe I should post the link to the first movie also in "Member's Tanks and Fish Photos" subforum, or in the "Tropical Disscussion" subforum... Is there a chance that many users didn't see the link here, in the General Chat section?

some people (like me) check "New Content" which shows everything - others tend to stick to the sub-forums that interest them the most.

some people (like me) check "New Content" which shows everything - others tend to stick to the sub-forums that interest them the most.
OK, I finally noticed the "Fish and Tanks videos" subforum :) I'll post the 1st part of the movie there, and see what happens :) And today I'll start with the editing of the 2nd part of the report. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

Most reactions

Back