10g Stocking

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

i hope you have done your research on those inverts. don't want to get them and then they die because of lack of knowledge.

... That's why I started this thread, and why I'm getting an RO system, and why I'm asking so many questions! :grr:

IF I got ghost shrimp that were 3/4 inches, how long would it tank for them to grow to thier full size?

... That's why I started this thread, and why I'm getting an RO system, and why I'm asking so many questions! :grr:

IF I got ghost shrimp that were 3/4 inches, how long would it tank for them to grow to thier full size?
ghost shrimp don't get too big. i have 2 females that are about 1" or more. they can be very cute when small and really cool when large. sometimes when i look in my ghost shrimp breeding tank i see all the little ones (have some newborns recently) and then i look up and i see one of my big females.

in the spring when we open back up puddle inc could sell you some ghost shrimp =P

but i bet oyu will have some by then. but if they happen to die and you need some new ones, i'll send some extras with your purchase. and some snials if wanted =P

i giv good deals to people on the forum :good:

I could wait till spring... what do you sell ghost shrimp for?

the only ones i've ever sold, was right before we closed for the witner wich was the time i started them. those went to be in a50g to help clean up around the tank. but some people buy them as fish food. i don't feed mine to any fish, until i get seahorses, then i may feed them a treat occasionally. i have got alot and i should have anotheer batch or two before we re-open maby. i'm hoping one of my younger ones will get pregnant soon. :good:

I don't think so........ I hope not! I have another 10g I could use though, that's never had copper in it before. I'm planning on taking all of the water out, and scrubbing the tank, though. I have to put a background on as well.

You should look into it, just in case. I remember hearing something about the copper staying in the tank and silicone, and rendering the tank useless for inverts.

I've heard it stays in the corners. Maybe I should ask the saltwater people, cause there's a lot more inverts there.

Most reactions

Back