100 Gallon Fish Tank For Sale

dan25

Reaction score
Hi

I have a used and now empty 100 gallon fish tank for sale. We've had to sadly empty and remove the tank from the house as we have 2 German Shepard pups running amok. This is a beautiful tank with an ornate wooden lid, 1 x light, 2 x pumps, 1 x filter pump, 3 x light timers, 1 x heater.

The measeurements are:-
Length - 64inches/162cms
Width or Depth - 18 inches/46cms
Height - 24inches/61cms
These measurements are for the tank only so an extra few inches in height should be allowed for the lid and plenty of space for opening the hatches on the lid to get in and out of the tank.

It doesn't come with a stand because we had the tank on breeze blocks which were boarded and plastered over. The tank fully set-up is seriously heavy so a heavy duty stand would be required.

I thought we had photos of the tank set-up, but I very sadly can't locate them so took a pretty naff picture of the tank empty and looking sad in our front yard, but am having trouble downloading the photo onto my computer. If anyone is serious about buying the tank I can text them a photo.

I would accept £150 or nearest offer providing you can collect the tank from Bradford in West Yorkshire. If you have further qusetions or would like to ring me I can be contacted on 07723308489, Thanks Dan

Most reactions

Back