Zoo's Falling Off Rock

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

shawy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i bought a colony of zoo's about 2 weeks ago and ive noticed that some of the polyps have fell off and around the tank but still open up.

im not sure if they come off to move or if there is something in the tank pulling them does anybody have any ideas
thanks Andy

If they are true Zoos, ive never known them to rip themselves from a colony and spread. Could well be a crab bent on destruction. :lol: However, if they are still opening, you could have zoo's soon populating all areas of your tank! :good: If you don't want this to be a re-occurring event, sneak out to your tank at night with a red light, and see if you cant spot the evil "Zoanthid Ripper".

Emerald/mythrax crabs, mexican turbo snails and other inverts are known "interior decorators" of tanks ;). How about a full stock list? If you want, you can superglue the frags to rocks and have them grow there :)

my tank has got a yellow goby and a cling fish...... erm liverock which if theres a crab tht may of bought it in. other than that i just have a few corals and clams plus a peppermint shrimp

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back