Zebra Danio And Adf

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hives

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi there, just put 5 zebra danios in my tank, there is also two adf`s that mainly hide away anyway... are the zebras ok with adfs? told they where fine but i the person in my pet shop has given me faulse info before, thnx

Yeah they're fine with them. You only need to worry about putting in big or nippy fish with ADFs.

Your frogs may hide away for a few days but they'll gain more confidence. As long as there are enough places to retreat to (Amount of hides = 1 + Amount of frogs) they'll soon gain the confidence to come out and explore their surroundings knowing they have somewhere to swim to if things get scary.

well, yeah i have a big peice of bog wood in, and about 5 or 6 rocks.. with a few peices of slate... i made the tank around the frogs and there hiding places to be honest so theyve definitly got enouh spaces to hide, the danios are permanantly on a mission for food.. never seen such greedy fish heh. today i invested £50 in a new metal hood and powerfull light this glows thw tank up like a pink bright colour which looks really nice, this is much better than the light i have in the picture below of my tank just havent updated pics yet.. thanks peeps

my tank can be seen here http://www.geocities.com/feelthewraith/hjv

Fabulous! I'm sure the frogs and fish will love it! Sounds & looks great.

Most reactions

trending

Back