🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

sorry american rock is way better we got a ton of better bands! ha
examples just a few
KISS
ELVIS
LED ZEPPLIN
LP :p

Led Zepplin is British. I just thought you should know! :lol:

I Like American music, You like American music, We like American music baby!

There's a great lyric from a great american rock band! Know who it is?

SLC

I like british and american. My favorite american band is Rise Against, and my favorite british band is AC/DC.

AC/DC british?
I dare you to say that in Australia....a mob of hard aussie bikers will be on you in a second :p
AC/DC are Australia crown jewels and will always be the greatest thing to come out of Australia...and no one can take that away from us, they all even live/own homes down here too....

AC/DC british?
I dare you to say that in Australia....a mob of hard aussie bikers will be on you in a second :p
AC/DC are Australia crown jewels and will always be the greatest thing to come out of Australia...and no one can take that away from us, they all even live/own homes down here too....

Brothers Angus and Malcolm Young were born in Scotland. Their parents moved to Australia when they were still young. Former lead singer Bon Scott was also born in Scotland. Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams and Simon Wright were all born in England. The only member actually from Australia, was Phill Rudd, who has been in the band on and off. B) They auditioned loads of people and settled with what made up AC/DC. So they did form in Australia.

AC/DC british?

Brothers Angus and Malcolm Young were born in Scotland. Their parents moved to Australia when they were still young. Former lead singer Bon Scott was also born in Scotland. Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams and Simon Wright were all born in England. The only member actually from Australia, was Phill Rudd, who has been in the band on and off. B) They auditioned loads of people and settled with what made up AC/DC. So they did form in Australia.
i never said the actual members themselves wernt british, any hardcore AC/DC fan knows theyre from up there, what i'm saying is, the actual band AC/DC and its greatness were born and became famous on our soil from known experiences from the Young Brothers and Mr Scott :p

...i just like seeing what people around the world are listening too

Here's my new top 5:

1. Rise Against
2. My Chemical Romance
3. Three Days Grace
4. Atreyu
5. AC/DC

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back