Your Opinion Please

joshrm115

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
282
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
USA, California
Ok I have ONE 6inch Oscar ONE 8 inch Clown Knife ONE 2inch Texas and ONE pest of a fire mouth that Im getting rid of today,In a 100g tank. Now my delay I want to get something else. Could I get a pair of angels? I just want something colorful and active. What do you guys think..
 
I think you didnt listen when you were advised not to get the Texas, however now you have him, too late.

No angels with Oscars or a Texas, they wont stand a chance.

Your tank is stocked, trust me you dont want anything else in there. Keep an eye on the Tex, once he hits 6", you could have a bloodbath on your hands.
 
owe I for get to mention Im setting up my new tank today its a 200g so would you say its fully stocked ????? and what kind of Tex Is yours??
 
200 no, but you didnt mention that, leave the tex in the 100g, move the oscar, clown etc over to the 200g. You could add some dithers, like giant danio to the Tex tank as they are pretty fast and he wouldnt catch them.

You still cant mix angels with Oscars though sorry.

Edit: Oh and hes a blue texas, dont ask me for the scientific species name, as I have no clue.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top