Your most amazing aquatic experience?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

We used to do a lot of diving in the Rocky Mountain Lakes, mostly flooded industrial sites and stolen cars that were driven into Crowsnest lake on hwy 3. I was always jealous of people who got to dive in tropical water. Did a lot of diving in the Georgia Strait too. Now I snorkel in the lakes and rivers occasionally. Got a video of snorkeling the Nanaimo river I should try to find.
There was a guy when I lived in Florida that I casually knew. In person he was a jerk and even worse in water. He owned a charter boat but also went lobster/fish hunting solo. The city/state/whatever finally confiscated his boat as he would hunt female lobster out of season stripping the eggs trying to claim that he thought they were males. I worked with his older brother who also did dive hunting but he did it right and always in season. What bothered me a lot about the younger brother was that it was 'never his fault' but had to be fully aware that he was breaking regulations or he would not have tried to hide the fact. I'm pretty mellow and tend to accept people as they are but this guy tripped my trigger the first time we met. I don't normally hold this attitude but I could not stand this guy's guts. He was a total jerk that definitely suffered from entitlement issues.

Most reactions

Back