Your favorite books on the subject

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bookseller

Reaction score
I just looked at Walmart.com and there are so... many books on the subject. What are your favorite books on:

- Aquariums in general (for beginner)
- Fish in general
- Plants in general

You cant go wrong with the BAENSCH AQUARIUM ATLASES books one and two will cover almost every fish and plant you are ever likely to come across with details on their care and breeding/propagation,plus in depth information on setting up your tank maintaining it and solutions to the many problems and diseases you may encounter,IMO a must have for every serious fish keeper.

Im not down on neons :lol: i just feel sorry for them,everything eats them because theyre so small,millions of them die from being kept in the wrong conditions and they get put into the tiniest of tanks.If you had to come back as a fish then you really wouldnt want to be a neon :-( .

My can't-live-without favorites:

The Complete Aquarium by Peter W. Scott; wonderful ideas on how to stock different types of tanks, plants, health, and species.

Aquarium Owner's Guide by Gina Sandford; great list of species, plants, health problems, breeding, and food.

Aquariums for Dummies; very informative on water quality and the tank itself.

Valerie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back