FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

tropic_john

Fish Herder
Reaction score
O.K, Since we have roques gallery etc.. lets show off our bedrooms :p

No tidying upp beforehand!

I'll post my pics when they upload. :) :shifty:

my pics are just uploading-and for the record, i havnt tidyded up.

here:
IMGP1430.jpg

IMGP1431.jpg

IMGP1432.jpg

the only mess is the new tank, which i am trying to set up!

lol, my bedroom got re decorated and all tht on 30th for my birthday, which is why its so clean lol. Just need to find the space in there for a tank :)

2 pics

1 more pic

more pics

more pics

more lol! and finally, my en suite.

Attachments

• CIMG7328.JPG
    CIMG7328.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 114
  • CIMG7329.JPG
    CIMG7329.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 120
  • CIMG7330.JPG
    CIMG7330.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 107
  • CIMG7331.JPG
    CIMG7331.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 116
  • CIMG7332.JPG
    CIMG7332.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 103
  • CIMG7333.JPG
    CIMG7333.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 112
Ok, I'll join in. My room is a mess, but I have an excuse I just moved in. :p

From the doorway, as you can see I was trying to decide what color to paint the room.
001.jpg

Part of a new bedroom set, the sheet is to keep the cats from scratching it until they get over their fascination with a new object. :rolleyes:
002.jpg

As you can see, my room's pretty small but I'm happy with it.
003.jpg

My Mr.Bailey on the bed, it's a queen if that gives you an idea of how big he is. Dig the tinfoil on the windows, I don't have any curtains yet. :lol:
004.jpg

And to give you an idea of the chaos I'm currently living in, here's a pic of my family room. It's 11ft by 17ft and crammed full.
005.jpg

Was taking pics of my tank today and remembered this thread, thought I'd join in.

From my door.

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

tank seen on dresser.

IMG_0290.jpg

Does every fish keeper have a fish tank in there room? I do. I think all you do... :shifty:
used to keep 4 Goldfish in my 29 Litre Tank until i found out it was wrong :grr: then took them back and skipped the old fish tank

I WAS going ot have my 60 Litre in my room...

but but :sad: i didnet have and spare room so i had to like... Ditch it downstairs :(

Nope, no tanks in the bedroom, I don't like the noise. Besides the whole house is mine, might as well use it.
biggrin.gif

Does every fish keeper have a fish tank in there room? I do. I think all you do... :shifty:
strange you should ask because i didnt until today, but i had no room any where else to put it so it looks like ive joined the club!

id like to think it was a nice supprise but my girlfriend was certainly supprised when she got home :lol:

Nope, no tanks in the bedroom, I don't like the noise. Besides the whole house is mine, might as well use it.
biggrin.gif

Same here. Well, my 'house' is an appartment and 'mine' means rented :D

My tank is next to the sofa so I can watch my fishies when my partner plays the xbox.

I'd post my bedroom but you cannot see the floor. And erm wasn't there a thread showing peoples houses before?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back