Betta5
Fish Herder
Hiya, I have been out of the fish keeping loop for a while and i want back in! I had to close down my tanks as I had no time for them as i had an explotion of reptiles but now i have cut the collection down and am ready to set up a tank again.
I have my 2'x1x1' tank or my juwel 120 im not sure which to use. As for stocking i am going simple and i only want a few male guppies, a few platies and maybe some balloon mollies. Would these all work in the same tank and thinking about it, im going to need to use the 120 right?
Any help and suggestions as to livestock would be great
thanks very much
I have my 2'x1x1' tank or my juwel 120 im not sure which to use. As for stocking i am going simple and i only want a few male guppies, a few platies and maybe some balloon mollies. Would these all work in the same tank and thinking about it, im going to need to use the 120 right?
Any help and suggestions as to livestock would be great
thanks very much








