Young Rotkeil Severums For Sale Manchester

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

balajake

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I have four young rotkeil severums for sale. They are about 8 months old and just starting to colour up. I have 2 at about 3 and a half to four inches and 2 that are smaller. They were all bought at the same time at around 1 inch. They can go together or separate or as two pairs. They are pretty feisty with each other at the moment and have recently been partaking in lip locking action and chasing. They haven't hurt each other so maybe they are showing breeding behaviour. These guys will need at least 75g/90g tank. If you are interested you will have to bring your own bucket/fish bag because a don't have any right now. A clean bucket would be preferable because they aren't so small. Something to cover the bucket too.

Livestock: rotkeil severums
Quantity for sale: 4
Reason for Sale: moving over to African cichlids
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: £8 each
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

642C1BF9-5CA3-43DF-96C3-7C3CA9730630-6799-000009BB6272B9A8.jpg

1E50C509-697F-476F-A21A-A9B7E0A2082F-6799-000009BB5E1B8491.jpg

63F5090B-C0F9-4DFE-AEF1-9D8A804B8E5F-6799-000009BB56F9D097.jpg

Sorry I could only get a photo of three of them. I want suitable homes in well established cycled tanks. These are eating Hikari Cichlid staple and water temp is 76 degrees. Soft water (not sure about PH around 7.4). I use prime and Algol in the water and. Filtration is currently an ex1200 and a fx5

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Most reactions

trending

Back