You keep Danios?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Fireline Danio Devario sondhii not often seen in Pet Shops, a large group of males look stunning
100868511_881564609022683_1242556887958814720_n.jpg

Some lovely fish upthread. I may have to reconsider my options for my future MrsLurch approved 6 footer.

Iā€™m expecting to rescue for free half a dozen long fin zebras (bought from LFS2) in a month or so when a local family shut tank down and move away. I had some basic ones 20+yrs ago alongside basic WCMMS and were always an option but since discovering the long finned varieties of both theyā€™re to be my crowd scene essentials. Iā€™m not too keen on the gold danios or WCMMs for some reasonwhich Iā€™ve only seen in pics and you tube.
Theres also the possibility of free rescue Rosy Loaches (from LFS 1 or 2) and free rescue black Corys (from PAH) to consider.

I do like some of those danios upthread though.

Spoiled for choice.. some great looking danios out there. Hardy fish too which is definitely a bonus and not overly fussy, I'm lead to believe.

I think in the end it will come down to colour.
I really like a splash of orange in a small fish with nice markings.

Some lovely fish upthread. I may have to reconsider my options for my future MrsLurch approved 6 footer.

Iā€™m expecting to rescue for free half a dozen long fin zebras (bought from LFS2) in a month or so when a local family shut tank down and move away. I had some basic ones 20+yrs ago alongside basic WCMMS and were always an option but since discovering the long finned varieties of both theyā€™re to be my crowd scene essentials. Iā€™m not too keen on the gold danios or WCMMs for some reasonwhich Iā€™ve only seen in pics and you tube.
Theres also the possibility of free rescue Rosy Loaches (from LFS 1 or 2) and free rescue black Corys (from PAH) to consider.

I do like some of those danios upthread though.
Long finned zebras are one of the best imo.
They have the look of a fancier tropical fish without being too big.

Says it's a premium fire ring. Never seen any others as bright as this one though. Stunning little creature.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back