You Can't Beat.....?

having a missus who buys you a 100 gallon tank for your birthday . :good:
 
The feeling of watching a bully fish get nipped by his usual victim...beautiful.

And your long suffering other half saying, "Wow!" at anything remotely to do with your fish or tanks.

amen to that lol after lots of moaning and a few rows over my tank ( like " i wish id never bought the effin thing ) shes getting to quite enjoy it now even gets involved with feeding.
 
the sweet smell of success when you've emptied roughly 300l from your fish tank then filled it back up using a 15l bucket lol!
 
How about:

Talking to your non fishy friends about fish behaviour, the nitrogen cycle, fish foods, fish treatments, types of fish, water parameters, tanks etc. etc. etc. basically any fish related stuff (god they must think I am really boring lol) and getting a positive interested response rather than a yawn :S

I always try to get my non fishy friends interested lol does not always work. Good job my partner is as mad about fish as I am. and good job there is this forum!!

I even try this approach on my kids, how can they not find it as fascinating as I do :lol:
 
... the smile you get when you watch a fully grown bristlenose trying to squeeze through a dwarf cichlid cave opening.

You're too big!! - get over it!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top