poohbear1

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
woohooo got my new tank up and running.
I upgraded from a 2 foot tank to a 160 litre
98 cm Width
70 cm Depth (radius)
60 cm Height
I am having to do a fish in cycle as I had no alternative but I am running the filter from the old tank in the new tank along with the new external filter. I will test daily till my water stats are perfect.
Anyway I have a pair of kribs, a 6 month baby krib, a flame tetra, 4 silver tip tetras and 3 mountain minnows.
What Im doing now is researching what kind of fish I can add to the tank.
I know I have to be careful about bottom dwellers cause of the kribs and kids want a red tailed shark to put in but I don't think that will go.
Does anyone have any ideas what to put in with these fish.
all ideas will be looked into.
Thanks

woohooo got my new tank up and running.
I upgraded from a 2 foot tank to a 160 litre
98 cm Width
70 cm Depth (radius)
60 cm Height
I am having to do a fish in cycle as I had no alternative but I am running the filter from the old tank in the new tank along with the new external filter. I will test daily till my water stats are perfect.
Anyway I have a pair of kribs, a 6 month baby krib, a flame tetra, 4 silver tip tetras and 3 mountain minnows.
What Im doing now is researching what kind of fish I can add to the tank.
I know I have to be careful about bottom dwellers cause of the kribs and kids want a red tailed shark to put in but I don't think that will go.
Does anyone have any ideas what to put in with these fish.
all ideas will be looked into.
Thanks

I know i website that has loads of fish that you can look at and see if you like them. I'm using it to choose my fish.

I can post it up if you like?

that would be great thank you.
Just now Im trying to find somewhere to buy a condensation cover

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back