yet anothern newbie

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi, I just stumbled on this site tonight while doing searches with concern for my pregnant platy (or is she? ) I put her in a breeder net ,I'll watch her there for a couple of days,shes been acting wierd but also fighting a mild outbreak of ich so I dunno, I think she may just be a fatty and in recovery.But anyway I was reading thru your forums and you guys know everything! And if one of you doesn't know it,you know someone who does! I'm impressed,Thanks a bunch and I'll be back I'm sure ;)

Hi wuv,

Welcome to our little shop of info and fun!! While we are very serious here about our fish, we also love to have a good time so pull up a chair, kick back and enjoy yourself.

CM

hi wuv

Platies usually appear to be almost square when viewed from behind if they are heavily pregnant. :thumbs:

Hi again,just out of curiosity...how long does a platy stay pregnant? She may be prego,but I don't think she's that far along, I can see what resembles an eye inside her which leads me to think she might be...but she's not square or bulging yet

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back