Yet Another Stocking Post For A 55g

R0ADK1ll88

New Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Maryland, USA
I will be looking to make some major changes to my setup (Thanks to the forum) and want a suggestion on a centerpiece fish. I won't be getting him/her for a few weeks as I have a tank buster that will need to be rehomed first and I will be adding some plants here pretty soon but I am looking for suggestions. My current stock is below.

55 Gallon
1 - Red Belly Pacu :-( Tank Buster (Thanks LFS) :-(
5 - Guppys
1 - Angel fish (Soon to get 3 friends )
1 - Pleco
2 - Gold Barbs
2 - GloFish

I know the angels can be a centerpiece fish and if you think I should stop at the above so be it. I want to do what's best for the fish before I end up with another Pacu.

EDITED TANK MATES (In Italics)
 
I'd go with 4 Angels total and maybe get some larger sized tetras for the tank as well. Be aware that the Angels and Barbs may get nippy towards the guppies. Yeah like you said it may be hard ot find a centerpiece that will stand out as the angels will be taking up most of the space. Maybe a pair of Pearl Gouramis or maybe a pair of Keyholes.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top