Yes God, I'm A Believer!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mellanby

Reaction score
Florida, USA - deep in the heart of Hurricane Coun
After a week of nearly perfect water parameters (Nitrates are still hovering around 5) (my tank is a 24 gal. Nano cube), I plunged in and started a clean up crew. The brown algae was all over the glass, and there were a few glass anenomes popping up.

So I brought home:
2 red leg hermits
2 neon blue hermits
4 emerald crabs
4 margarita snails
1 peppermint shrimp

I've only had them since Monday, but OH MY GOD, they are doing a great job! I'm especially impressed with the shrimp and the glass anemones - there's still 1 left that he has to find, but the rest have been eaten.

So, oh ye of little faith, believe in your crew!!

:lol: the good thing about the cleaner crew is that they do a great job but are also so muich fun to watch!

I even like watching my snails chomp on the glass :lol: Hermits are the best though, so much fun

Need to replace my snails which have been eaten , my algae which was being well thought back is slowly on the increase :( Damn Fireworm/BristleWorm :angry:

question - now that my peppermint shrimp has found and eaten all the glass anenome's in the tank, what else do they like to eat?

Very excited - after having the tank set up for about 4 1/2 weeks now, I'm finally getting my first fish over the weekend! Leaning towards the royal grammas.

Your peppermint shrimp will need feeding so just add a small amount of flake or enriched brain ETC for him everyday or two (Only a very little bit)

If you must have a gramma (They sure are gorgeous) Add him as the final fish.

Least agrresive first, most agrresive last :)

Dan

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back