Yay!

sykogngsta

Fish Crazy
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Colorado
Yay!!
Im gonna get some free fish from the marine biology class at school tomorrow.
I talked to teh teacher and he said i can ahve any of the leftover fish that his students could not take care of. :)
 
Yay!!
Im gonna get some free fish from the marine biology class at school tomorrow.
I talked to teh teacher and he said i can ahve any of the leftover fish that his students could not take care of. :)

Cool! What species do you think you'll end up with?
 
I sorta forgot which kinds of fish were in the tanks in the classroom, so ill update tomorrow showingthe new fish i Get!
 
I hope you have a marine tank man, lol!

No the fish in the class are not Marine fish, but they are Freshwater fish.

THe calss is jsut called Marine biology and the calss has to learn how to set up a freshwater tank, probably because marine oens are too pricey!
 
I think i got...
a pair of Severums
Tiger barbs
Rainbow Shark
Random cichlid babies (probably severums?)
A yoyo loach
 
at our school we have a 300 gallon tank which i set up! it used to have ants in it? and there are 2 male sailfin mollies and 4 female sailfin mollies. they have all had babies and we have 300+fry
 
I may jsut babysit these fish over the summer and get some of my own. I jsut wanted to care for them becuase no one else in the school was going to take them and the teacher had no room in his home for them, so if i didnt take them, they would ahve died in their tank over the summer :(
 

Most reactions

Back
Top