Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

nakomis90

i lurvs the feesh 3
Reaction score
:hyper: the last few months have been tough for babies the mums have munched any new arivals....
but at last my newest banded champagne doe has had a litter of 9 about 10-20 mins ago...
she was mated with my partners black and whte broken tan stud

so babes are gonna be darn adorable!

:hyper: the last few months have been tough for babies the mums have munched any new arivals....
but at last my newest banded champagne doe has had a litter of 9 about 10-20 mins ago...
she was mated with my partners black and whte broken tan stud

so babes are gonna be darn adorable!

what babies are they and PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS

lol duh me!
yep mousey babies im tempted too keep em all haha!
so big for 2 days old doing well though squeeking for england haha!
ill finish this ciggerette and get the pics up...
haha i wont even smoke in the same room as the mice i get funny looks when guests are round as i make them sit in the kitchen when they have cigerettes

IMG_0064-1.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

they are soooooooo adorable i love little baby animals congratulations they are so sweet bet they well tiny when my hamster had babies they were smaller than the end of my little finger so mouse babys gosh TINY

congrats again

petalpoppy

lol theyre bigger than most of the babies that have passed through the mousery doors lol
this is mummy btw
IMG_0040-1.jpg

And daddy
IMG_0045.jpg

haha thanks since the pics taken this morning theyre already starting too show pigmentation

got some more pics too come on may need too wait till thursday until you get an update im getting a new puter soon

Most reactions

Back