Www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
4,481
Reaction score
4
Points
38
I'm considering buying from this site so any feedback appreciated please.

Cheers

BTT
 
It wont be the site that you buy them from it will be the shops within the site. Wildwoods, wholesale tropicals are just 2 of the comapnies who do the fish to your door service.
 
I sometimes go to wholesale tropicals and the maidenhead aquatics in st albans which are 2 of the main shops they use. Both places have good healthy well looked after fish but the staff on the otherhand are a whole other story!! I'd say fine to buy online as the fish are great and they have a fantastic stock!

Enjoy!
 
Its the Baensch Aquarium Atlases i'm getting, not fish. Sorry, i should have said that.

I just wanted to know if anyone has had any good / bad experiences?

Cheers

BTT
 

Most reactions

Back
Top