Www.aquariumsdelivered.co.uk

Declan

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Milton Keynes
Hi all,

Browsing google for tanks AGAIN..looking to see what I can get after crimbo..

And I came across a website..see title..

Well, I think they look quite good and relatively cheap..

So has anyone ever used them? Are they good or bad?

Thanks, D.
 
Ive used them for several tanks, always had great service, good communications from them and courier service they use :good:
 
Ive used them for several tanks, always had great service, good communications from them and courier service they use :good:
OK thanks, because for xmas I shall be asking for money, and as my bday is like 2 weeks afterwards I shall ask for money again then as well..so I shall be purchasing a new tank..and wondered where I could get it off online and saw them..

Thanks, D.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top