April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

silver

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
:*) :*) :*)

:lol:

Alright girls ( and all you other fanatics that I didn't have room to list ) HELP ME OUT HERE!!!

I want a betta, just ONE.......and I SOOOOOOOOOO am hoping I don't turn into one of you!! :grr: :X :rofl:

I believe I want a male and I want some spicey coloring, a real looker maybe even 2 or 3 or more colors on him. I'm not to partial to long fins but they are okay!! I am willing to pay maybe $20 bucks total!!!! :*) :sad: :*)

Do you think I can get a betta for that money.........where should I go as far as the web because I know there aren't any local breeders, that I know of, around here!!!!

Your orangies are gorgeous wuv, but I was hoping to get one that has a wee-bit more color to him!!!! :wub: Are any of you going to be selling anything remotely close to what I am looking for in the near future because I would SOOOOOO rather buy one from one of you girls or guys :*)

Help me.....I've caught the bug!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's contagious!! I guess one of us coughed on you :look:

So you want something fancy, not just a veiltail like at the store, I'm guessing? I'd suggest aquabid, but that'll send you over $20...if you want to wait untill mid-August, Juie and I could pick something out for you at the ibc show in seattle! I personally don't have anything right now I could send you, but kelly might...Hmmm thinking out loud...we really could get you something awesome at the betta show though, lemme know! :thumbs: :p ;)

You know silver.... you could come over to this IBC show yourself. :nod: I know you're on the opposite side of the ol' hills, but for goodness sakes, Sorrell is coming from Wyoming!! :lol: Is there any chance you could?? *puppy dog eyes* It's August 14th and 15th... and I KNOW you'd find something you wanted there. Otherwise, I think we can defintely work something out as far as picking you somebody out, if you can wait. In fact, we could probably take pics for you and then post em Saturday night, and bid on them Sunday for you. :thumbs: They might be more like 30 (including shipping), but it would be worth it, IMO. Aaaand personally, I could probably come up with some other options too. Let me know what you think! :hyper:

I don't know where you are in Washington but there's a local LFS that gets CTs in quite often and I've picked up a few real nice ones. The owner hand picks them himself and he gets them about once a month or so. He sells them for 5.99/each.

WOW... :hyper: that would be TOTALLY awesome!!!!!!!

:shifty:

I don't know if that is when we will be going on our family vac. or what, but hell ...... we are going to go to the Seattle area..... :hey:

If not I will SOOOOOOOO get one from you guys IF you could *puppy dog eyes back atchya*!!!!!

So you will be coming through Spokane eh Sorrell :shifty: :hey: ;) I90 all the way over to Julie?

Leslie, what is the name of the LFS, maybe they ship?

The name of the lfs is Conway Tropical Fish. They've been in business for 10 years so they must be doing something right. Jim, the owner, is a fantastic guy to deal with.

Actually Silver I am flying, can't be away from the family too long ya know. ;)

I am so glad you want a betta, I think everyone should :nod:

You should SOOOO make the trip to the IBC auction. :rofl: :rofl:

You would SOOOO find your betta.

Sorry, but it got me. :lol:

Ahhh.......I see Sorrell!!! I getchya.....I couldn't either ;)

Maybe we will meet someday, probably not :p

Julie............are you out there?? :unsure: *looks scared and confused*

:look:

I'll see what I can do too. I get 2 free pairs from Betta Pals, but the last thing I really need is another betta, so I'll see if I can pick something out that you'll like Silver. If not, I'll just keep them :thumbs:

I'm out here! :lol: What do you need my dear?

Should I take that as a you can't come to the show? :-( We can still pick you something out if you like..... You could make a list of your ideal characteristics, and what you'd be willing to "negociate". :p There will be tons of bettas there, I can't imagine we wouldn't be able to find something close to what you'd like. However, there are other options. Tell me whatcha think!

Oh.....you guys are just the sweetest people in the WORLD!!!!

HUGS :wub: HUGS :*)

Hmmmmmm.......

I'm going to go through and look at all of your guys' betta picture threads and tell you which ones I would want for myself......

I'll PM all of you with the rest of the details :shifty:

:wub: :-( :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back