WRONG FISH FOOD TO WRONG FISH

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Danno

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I was listening to some music and i was mesuring out the fish food for my 20 gallon tank (tropical fish) and my 10 gallon tank (goldfish). I was getting so wraped up in my music i put the goldfish food in the tropical tank!!! ACK :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: HELP PLEASE HELP...!!!! PLEASE. I netted out most of the food that was still there. I caught alot of it. I dont know if ill have to dig fish graves tongiht.... :-( . PLease help :-( :-( :-(

I don't think it will hurt them (i could be wrong though) :unsure:

a lady I know feeds her Guppies Goldfish food and they are all fine she's had them for 3 years now.... I'm feeding mine the gold fish food right now because I didn't want to change their food on them like that.... but i'm going to change it to tropical fish food soon........ don't worryabout your fish ..........all my babies are Fat and they are 2 months old and they eat the goldfish food

Erin

Goldfish food is lower in protein than tropical food so it just won't be as nutritious. It won't harm them though :) The bigger issue is goldfish in a 10 gallon :eek:

This thread is 14 years old so they are probably long dead :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back