Wow.. What A Last Few Days...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cjpf

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I just wanted to share with you what i went through for the last couple of days. I have an Aqueon 55G tank, in which the water was starting to find its way through the silicone. I called the company and told me I could go to a store 40 miles away and pick it up the same day, but I had to take the old tank with me. I figured it was the time to move the tank to the new house since I will be moving in a week anyway.

So I tore the tank down, put the fish in buckets, same with plants and filters. Went to the store, just to have them say to me that they wouldn't give me the tank that day. they said that it was a favor to Aqueon that they were doing that and that the owner didn't approve of releasing the new tank until they got the replacement from Aqueon (even though it was already in a truck headed to them). Finally yesterday. they released the tank to me.. I went to the new place, transported everything and set the tank up yesterday after almost 2 days of having my fish in buckets!!! poor little troopers!! When I took my rainbow shark out of the bucket, he looked almost as pale as an albino shark!!

Fortunately I checked on them this morning, and fed them. There were no loses! or non thus far!!! now i have two other tanks to move, though those should be easier to move because they are smaller, AND i don't have to wait for a new tank! haha. Wow.. the things we do for our fish!!!!

Haha, tell me about it. I was sooo upset when the guy at the fish store wouldn't work with me after driving 40 minutes to the pet store. As i was leaving he says to me "just fill it up again" ... I was ready to kill him!!! haha well.. I did lose a baby molly. that was the sad part of it, but out of all the scenarios in my head.. that was the least tragic one.

Most reactions

trending

Back