Wow!.. This Is Deep Stuff... So Touching.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
A Lovely Arab poem.

س ? الدستور المعدل عام أص ?حت إس ?انيا دولة قانون إجتماعية و ديمقراطية تحت ن ?ام ملكي ?رلماني. الملك منص ?ه فخري و رن و واحد ?يس الوزراء ه الحاكم الفعلي لل ?لاد. ال ?رلمان الإس ?اني مقسم الى مجلسين واحد للأعيا وعدد أعضاء ي ?ل عين و واحد للنوا ? و عدد نتا ?ج الانتخا ?ات نا ? ?. نتا ?ج الانتخا ?ات الأخير م ?ا ?رة من أص ?حت ال ?ع ?سنوات، ?ينما كل سنوات، ?ينما يعين عنتخا ?اتضو من مجلس ا ال ?ع ? أيضاً. ر ?يس الوزراء و الوزراءيتم ماعية و تعيينهمللأعيان

Beautiful isn't it?

I almost cried where it said: ق ?ل ال ?رلمان اعتماداً على نتا ?ج

I can't read Arabic, Ludwig. Any chance you could translate it into English for us?

see, my fave bit was ?ه فخري و رن و واحد ?يس الوزراء ه الحاكم الفعلي لل

see, my fave bit was ?ه فخري و رن و واحد ?يس الوزراء ه الحاكم الفعلي لل

Yes!... you're right... it really goes to the heart!..... Does not matter how often I read that part... I have to reach for a tissue every time!

via google translate

Q? Constitution amended in deaf? Erosion RSS? Anja social state of law and democracy under n? Or royal? Rlmani. King, obtaining? E Fakhri Ren, and one? Yassin Minister e de facto ruler of? Sons. The? Rlman Subversion? I is divided into two chambers, one for the educated and the number of me? For the eye and One of NOAA? And the number of outcome of the third? C Alantkha? S us? ?. Outcome of the third? C Alantkha? S last m? A? Rh of the deaf? The erosion? P? Years?, While an all these years?, While an appointed Antkha? Atazav of the Council of the a? P? As well. T? Yassin Minister and Wazzraitm Maip and Taienhmelloaian

had me in tears!

via google translate

Q? Constitution amended in deaf? Erosion RSS? Anja social state of law and democracy under n? Or royal? Rlmani. King, obtaining? E Fakhri Ren, and one? Yassin Minister e de facto ruler of? Sons. The? Rlman Subversion? I is divided into two chambers, one for the educated and the number of me? For the eye and One of NOAA? And the number of outcome of the third? C Alantkha? S us? ?. Outcome of the third? C Alantkha? S last m? A? Rh of the deaf? The erosion? P? Years?, While an all these years?, While an appointed Antkha? Atazav of the Council of the a? P? As well. T? Yassin Minister and Wazzraitm Maip and Taienhmelloaian

had me in tears!

Yes!!... but they don't say it in so many words.... Now the tears are streaming uncontrollably....

don't Lud, your gonna set me off again!

don't Lud, your gonna set me off again!

and the worst of it is.... very few people appreciates the impact of something of this nature.... too sensitive to talk about... I better stop now!

don't laugh Ryefish, this is very serious and Ludwig gets very sensitive.

anyways i'm gonna have to wash my face.

don't laugh Ryefish, this is very serious and Ludwig gets very sensitive.

anyways i'm gonna have to wash my face.

At least.... I'll allways have this to refer to..... nobody can take it away from us...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back