would u but these ballon mollys

would u buy half orange dotted and slogey black ballon mollies?????

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• ermmmmm need more decription

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • sound ugly

• i have seen simalar in the shops

• Total voters

aernympha

Fish Herder
Reaction score
thats what they basically loook like guys i was wondering cos they have to go and ia was wondering if anyone would buy them i whoudl of just breed pedigree's!!!! or ata least mix orange colour ones!!! but this birth was a "lfs tank creation" (mated with while at lfs) so please tell me what u think othwise i might have to kill the babys if they dont take them :-(

o and the slogy word is surpose to say SLODGEY!!!!! like a matt lokking affect :thumbs:

well u need more description welll they are at the moomnet most of themlooking like normal molie cos they are quite small but there tails are basically black with ocassionally bit of white the fornt part of the mollie is wahite backgorun with prenge dots which go in a line ....havn't anyone seen there ballon mollie before where they have orange dots in a line acroos there body!!!! they are like whitey albino colur underneath the spots and have normals eyes unfortaully some of the babys have all balck eyes and dont have the usual blue ring around them odd indeed!!!! the biigest one at the monmet is about just over 1cm long and is looking quite ok its not that bad...... thee are two which are like the mum and are mostly white and ornage dotted with a few little back streaks on there body!!! :D

ANY HELP???? :thumbs: :D :lol: :hyper:

i would keep them i have ballooon mollies they are cooll, the different clours will add variation to your tank rather than the normal molly clours

i have a lyretail who sounds similiar. thats why i bought him, he was so different from all the others. call all your lfs and see who would take them. if not, talk to neighbors/coworkers/classmates whatever and give them away. i don't have room to keep more than one of two of my fry so i'm trying to jsut give them all away.

really kool but i find it hard to describe themto lfs and i don't think they will realy want them as they aren't very prettty shop only wnat ones they can sell :unsure: i don't really want to have to chop there heads off!! :-(

aernympha said:
really kool but i find it hard to describe themto lfs and i don't think they will realy want them as they aren't very prettty shop only wnat ones they can sell :unsure: i don't really want to have to chop there heads off!! :-(
Ask them the worst they can say is no. I'm sure they'll take them if you're giving them free :)

if only i had a large fish i could feed them to then i wouldnt be so crual it would be natural culling and i will maybe try to ask the lfs but the on ei g to have like milloins of livebeaers of etremly high quality! :blink: :fun: it was the place where i git there mother from and techniall ifs te place where she got pregant!!! muhaha i can say that they are the afters so they have to at least take half of them!!! heheh my little evil plan :hyper: :crazy: :/ or i think i might have gone insane :sly:

If you like them then get them. I like the white with black specs so i got them. Why ask others for opinions, they don't like what you do.

Most reactions

Back