Amberleaf
Fish Addict
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2009
- Messages
- 780
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
Hahaha; here I am, back agains. ^^; Well.... *ANYWAYS*. ^^; I want to know; would this stocking work in a 30-gallon tank? ^^;
-15 neon tetras
-3 mickey mouse platies
-7 guppies
-4 orange spotted platies
I already have all these fish in my 10-gallon (except for 5 of the neon tetras), along with some WCMM (which will stay in the 10), and the guppies are still just fry; so, tell me, would this works? ^^;
-15 neon tetras
-3 mickey mouse platies
-7 guppies
-4 orange spotted platies
I already have all these fish in my 10-gallon (except for 5 of the neon tetras), along with some WCMM (which will stay in the 10), and the guppies are still just fry; so, tell me, would this works? ^^;
Ah, wells; he can be in the 10-gallon.... ^^;






