Would The Fish Shop Take This Much Off My Hands

matchstickman47

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
london UK
ok i want to keep my fish collection low so im taking down a tank .....

atm im wanting to get rid of (i dont like that expression ... coz i still love em)

ok would they take back

3 x khulis loaches
2 x bn plecos breeding pair
1 x juvenile rubber lip pleco
30 x bn fry :) about 1 cms is the smallest
9 x mollies, mostly fry over 1 cm
1 x female dwarf gourami
im not looking for money .. im just looking to get rid of them realy
 
#41#### if I were closer I'd take the BNs off you in a flash - I want a pair for my tank! Probably the khulis as well... GRR!
 
if you dont want money for them why not post them 'free to a good home' in the classifieds section?
 
ok i want to keep my fish collection low so im taking down a tank .....

atm im wanting to get rid of (i dont like that expression ... coz i still love em)

ok would they take back

3 x khulis loaches
2 x bn plecos breeding pair
1 x juvenile rubber lip pleco
30 x bn fry :) about 1 cms is the smallest
9 x mollies, mostly fry over 1 cm
1 x female dwarf gourami
im not looking for money .. im just looking to get rid of them realy
I've got a 3ft tank I'm setting up and can offer them all a good home. I will gladly pay delivery charge if you are willing to courier them
 
It is always better to find them homes your self. I just brought 2 fish back to my LF I felt so bad. The other time I sold a fish to this nice family and I felt so much better about it.

So try and find them homes lots of people on here are in the UK. Look you already got one offer right here.
 
if you guys can tell me how to deliver ... ill do it free of charge .. ill buy the stamps n everything
 

Most reactions

Back
Top