Woo, Thanks Pfk!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

soybean

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I won the February competion and get a fluval edge aquarium :D I knew entering those comps would pay off one day!

I whooped louder than when I opened my other bit of post telling me I don't have cancer again :lol: I do wonder what my priorities really are sometimes!

Oh god, now to stock the bloody thing...

I won the February competion and get a fluval edge aquarium :D I knew entering those comps would pay off one day!

I whooped louder than when I opened my other bit of post telling me I don't have cancer again :lol: I do wonder what my priorities really are sometimes!

Congrats on both, Great news. Might be work getting an euro millions lottery ticket just incase.

I might buy ten lottery tickets,I think it's my lucky week. Also had my job contract extended 6 months and maybe found somewhere new to live today with a good friend.

Can anyone with the feb mag have a look and tell me what I've actually won cos I can't find it :rolleyes:

Genuine "LOL" moment. I'm certainly more glad that you don't have cancer.

Yeah me too really, but I am PROPER excited about a free tank lol.

I might buy ten lottery tickets,I think it's my lucky week. Also had my job contract extended 6 months and maybe found somewhere new to live today with a good friend.

Can anyone with the feb mag have a look and tell me what I've actually won cos I can't find it :rolleyes:

On a more serious note even though I don't really know you I'm very glad for you that you don't have Cancer.

Cheers Robert, I'm pretty pleased too!

Aww, what lovely surprises for you! I'm really pleased for you, on both counts :)

Congrats on both letters hun, my postie bought me a £465 Gas/elec bill! :grr:

Your goodnews is.... greatnews!

I shall donate a 'Whoop' to your cause and hope you do a crypt-paradise tank! :good:

Yeah me too really, but I am PROPER excited about a free tank lol.
I think I'm with TLM here - more excited about lack of cancer.... but I can totally see where the tank excitement comes from! :lol:

Congrats on both letters hun, my postie bought me a £465 Gas/elec bill! :grr:
Ouch...! :crazy: I hope that's quarterly! That's the reason why I broke 2 tanks down - leccy usage was through the roof!

Fantastic news on both counts, congratulations!!

Maybe you could stock it with micro green rasboras or chilli rasboras? :D

I'm so tempted to flog it though, and buy a bigger one maybe. It's the 46 litre one I think but I'm still not hugely keen on the Edge model...

...but I think I will give in and set it up.

I expect help with ideas :D

I'm so tempted to flog it though, and buy a bigger one maybe. It's the 46 litre one I think but I'm still not hugely keen on the Edge model...

...but I think I will give in and set it up.

I expect help with ideas :D

Endlers :wub: look fantastic in that tank.

Tom

:eek: you cant get rid of it!! And the PFK so nice to give you a new tank too!!

I love the new 46L Fluval Edge, noting wrong with the tanks if you stock them sensibly! They are easy enough to keep clean and maintain, not like the biorbs who also have daft tank access. And the filtration being a powerful little HOB is really good and easy to mod/put what you want in there :) I ditched the carbon for clearmax/clearmec (JBL) or when i could afford it, i got Polyfilter (usually in marine section) as it takes out all the metals, chlorines etc but also nitrites, nitrates and proteins etc.

Would look lovely with mangrove roots and pebbles and maybe a little group of Sparkling Gouramis and a shoal of Microrasbora :)

I found the trick was to keep the decor simple so dirt doesnt build up.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back