Won Jewel Rio 300 On Ebay

OscarWilde

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
512
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
AWESOME! :good:

Just been offered a Jewel Rio 300 in Beech for £175 delivered on second chance!!!

One question though before I pay (just need some reassurance)

I'm in a 6 year old (so fairly new) block of flats on thh first floor. Lifted the carpet and floor seems to be solid concrete rather than floor boards.

Is there any chance that my downstairs neighbours are going to have a third of a metric ton of glass and water comin through their roof?
 
Unless all your tanks are in the same room and are in the middle of the room i don't think you will have a problem. Just keep it up against the wall and it will be fine.

I live in a first floor flat and my ridiculously heavy wooden furniture hasn't crashed through the floor yet!
 
AWESOME! :good:

Just been offered a Jewel Rio 300 in Beech for £175 delivered on second chance!!!

One question though before I pay (just need some reassurance)

I'm in a 6 year old (so fairly new) block of flats on thh first floor. Lifted the carpet and floor seems to be solid concrete rather than floor boards.

Is there any chance that my downstairs neighbours are going to have a third of a metric ton of glass and water comin through their roof?

My dad has a vision 450 in his flat, but as I advise with anyone wishing to keep a fish tank in their flat. Id talk to the owner first, if it is yours then get someone to structurally assess it.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top