WinterSoldier.'s Guppies + Endlers

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TheTenthDoctor

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This thread is to follow my journey with my endlers and my guppies. Currently I have three guppies and an unknown amount of endlers. I have always wanted Endlers but could never afford them, until I looked in the feeder fish tank and saw? ENDLERS! So I bought them for 15 cents each and nursed them to health in my tank.

I have three fancy guppies. 1 fancy lyre tail half endler half fancy guppy, 2. A ying-yang guppy who is completely white, and 3. a Tequila Sunrise guppy. Here are some photos of my endlers and my guppies

So leave your comments on my guppies! I will post more pictures soon

VideoCapture_20190714-113253.jpg
VideoCapture_20190611-085302.jpg
VideoCapture_20190714-113253.jpg
VideoCapture_20190611-085302.jpg
VideoCapture_20190611-085937.jpg
VideoCapture_20190626-212651.jpg

Wow! Beautiful fish! :)

How many gallons are the fish in? And I know Endlers are usually up there in $$, how on earth did you get them for 15 cents a piece?!? :)

Wow! Beautiful fish! :)

How many gallons are the fish in? And I know Endlers are usually up there in $$, how on earth did you get them for 15 cents a piece?!? :)

The tank is a 20 gallon. I was at my LFS and I saw a tank full of feeder guppies. I looked closely and saw that these were no guppies. So I bought a bunch of them and nursed them back to health. It beat paying $30 on ebay

Awesome man! Are you going to sell the babies?

Hey @AJE! I haven’t seen you here in a while! :)

That is a good question.

It’s crazy! There is a pair a tank my LFS (Endlers) and they cost $30! You got a killer deal man! :)

(@AJE, please consider entering the July POTM contest, by clicking the banner at the top of your screen, Thanks!) :) :thanks:

Reactions: AJE
Hey @AJE! I haven’t seen you here in a while! :)

That is a good question.

It’s crazy! There is a pair a tank my LFS (Endlers) and they cost $30! You got a killer deal man! :)

(@AJE, please consider entering the July POTM contest, by clicking the banner at the top of your screen, Thanks!) :) :thanks:

Yeah I know 15 cents is great!!

That’s sad.... I’m sorry for your loss....:(

But I would love to see some pictures! Lol, now every time to go to my LFS, I look in the feeder tank for Endlers! :rofl:

Yayayyy!! Oh, and by the way, I saw some Endlers in the feeder tank at my LFS!! But....I don’t have room for them....:(

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back