Winner's Banner Info

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Puffer_freak

Put the trombone down, *****!
Reaction score
Well...it seems that I've decided that have a new policy on winner's banners for the PotM Competition.

First and foremost, if you win, it will be your responsibility to contact me. This is because I have periods of time where I can't be bothered to come on (I know, I'm so naughty.) and also because I'm quite busy with banner and general graphics making, which means if you don't specifically want one soon, I'll make it eventually, but not right away - although I'm more than happy to make one for someone who will use it!

When contacting me, please include what kind of thing you want on it. If you need examples of different styles, you just need to ask, and I'll quite happily give them to you!

If you have a particular colour theme you'd like, also include that! Or even if you want some other kind of graphic made...an avatar or wallpaper perhaps...

Ways to contact me:

Email me: [email protected] (please don't add me to your messanger unless I request it!)

PM me

Or, if you're feeling lucky, you could try finding me in chat, although I'm not in there particularly often.

AIM me...but I'd prefer it if you emailed me...SirPaddyOfWing

It would appreciate it if a mod could pin this, and I'll edit if I have any other points...thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back