Peepss - July 2019 Tank of the Month Winner!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net July 2019 Tank of the Month Contest
fishforums-july19-totm.png
We had 5 very awesome tanks enter the contest but only one could win...

And the winner is..:band:

:hooray:
Peepss
Here is a video of the winning tank followed by the description

Hey guys!
Here’s a look at my new tank. I took a couple smaller tanks & combined them in May & this tank has been up and running for a little over a Month. I put a lot of love into this tank & I am SO happy with how all of the fish are getting along and having such a great time in their new digs. This is the most rewarding part of the hobby.

size: 60 gal
fish stocking: 4 Neon Tetra, 2 Siamese Algae Eater, 2 Scissortail Rasbora, 2 Blue Moscow Guppy, 2 Variegated Cobra Guppy, 1 Opaline Gourami, 1 Bristlenose Pleco,2 Julii Cory, 3 Angelfish- Zebra, Gold, & Silver... aaaand a few ghost shrimp:)
water parameters: amm.0; nitrite.0;nitrate;10ppm
Planted with CaribSea Planted Aquarium substrate & sand
Plants: crypt, javafern, amazon sword, anubias, cryptwendtii, cryptocorynes balansae, pygmy chainsword, wisteria, hornwort
lighting: Fluval AquaSky 35W
filter: Marineland Magniflow 360 Canister (also an established filter to boost the new cycle)
Bubbler in rock decor

Thanks for checking out my tank! :)

:drinks:Let's all congratulate the winner of Fishforums.net July 2019 Tank of the Month....Peepss

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations @Peepss! :drinks:

You had such a wonderful tank, and you definitely deserved to win, congrats again!

(P.S. I love the octopus you have in your tank) :)

Congrats Peepss. That is a super awesome tank. If I were a fish, I would love to live in that tank. Nice job.

You will soon be recognized with a Banner in your profile area for all to see.

Hey peoples: We will soon start the Pet of the Month contest. Hope you enter one of your pets (except fish) into the contest. Entries will be allowed for 6 days. Look for the banner at top of forums which will indicate the start of the entry period. Just click on the banner to go to the POTM entry thread. The winner gets a cool POTM winner banner in their profile area and gets featured in a WINNER thread for all to see and comment.

Last edited:
Congratulations peepss!

Very nice tank you have there :)

You have such a beautiful tank. Congratulations! :drinks:

We have a winner in Fishforums.net July 2019 Tank of the Month Contest
We had 5 very awesome tanks enter the contest but only one could win...

And the winner is..:band:

:hooray:
Peepss
Here is a video of the winning tank followed by the description

Hey guys!
Here’s a look at my new tank. I took a couple smaller tanks & combined them in May & this tank has been up and running for a little over a Month. I put a lot of love into this tank & I am SO happy with how all of the fish are getting along and having such a great time in their new digs. This is the most rewarding part of the hobby.

size: 60 gal
fish stocking: 4 Neon Tetra, 2 Siamese Algae Eater, 2 Scissortail Rasbora, 2 Blue Moscow Guppy, 2 Variegated Cobra Guppy, 1 Opaline Gourami, 1 Bristlenose Pleco,2 Julii Cory, 3 Angelfish- Zebra, Gold, & Silver... aaaand a few ghost shrimp:)
water parameters: amm.0; nitrite.0;nitrate;10ppm
Planted with CaribSea Planted Aquarium substrate & sand
Plants: crypt, javafern, amazon sword, anubias, cryptwendtii, cryptocorynes balansae, pygmy chainsword, wisteria, hornwort
lighting: Fluval AquaSky 35W
filter: Marineland Magniflow 360 Canister (also an established filter to boost the new cycle)
Bubbler in rock deco

B

Thanks for checking out my tank! :)

:drinks:Let's all congratulate the winner of Fishforums.net July 2019 Tank of the Month....Peepss

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back