will two corys, 2 neon tetras, and 2 zebra danios

Well I have neons, zebra danios and corys in my 15 gallon tank and they all get on fine.
You should be aware though thats corys should be kept in a group of three (minimum) and the neons and danios which are shoaling fish should be kept in groups of 5 or more.

I agree with elizabeth, those fish need more friends. I would add 1 more cory, 3-6 more neons and 2 more danios. just make sure you have good filtration going as that is abit overstocked (neons have a rather low bio load though), some live plants would be good too to help process the fish poo.

Will there be enough surface area in my 10 gallon if i get 4 zebra danios, 3 corys, and 4 neon tetras. Please answer. By the way thank u for telling me about that elizabeth and tanked.

By "get" do you mean in addition to what you've already asked about (i.e. two corys, 2 neon tetras, and 2 zebra danios) or do you mean in total?
4 zebra danios, 3 corys, and 4 neon tetras

I think what Tanked and Elizabeth suggested, a total of 3 cory cats, 5-8 neons, and 6 danios would probably be ok with excellent filtration and regular water changes, but how mature is the tank? You might want to introduce them slowly. I think neons are fairly delicate in terms of water quality, so you might want to get them after everything is really mature and stable. Just a thought.

Be careful about any holes in the cover with danios. They jump out! Cool fish, though.

Most reactions

Back