Will This Valve Work For Diy Co2 System?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

jmeeter

Reaction score
I'm doing some eBay hunting, trying to find all the pieces I need for a DIY CO2 system. I understand I need an on/off valve for my paintball tank and am wondering if this piece would do the job. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

5orJRuA.jpg

oB7maYe.jpg

UICudrC.jpg

uVdpZI7.jpg

That valve looks like it would work for your paintball co2 cannister.

Though as you mention a on/off valve, not sure if you mean a solenoid type set up, this would indeed make life a lot easier but these tend to work mostly for dual gauge regulators.

I used to have a single gauge reg on a small cannister, it worked fine but it is annoying to set it on to required level in mornings or afternoons and turning off in evenings every day turned to be a bit of a chore.

Since I did a DIY reg with a co2 fire extinguisher with a dual gauge regulator with solenoid, life was so much better and plants did take off pretty well as long as you have decent lights and adding a daily regime of ferts or EI ferts, then you're good to go.

Pretty much common sense required here and missing ferts once or twice in a while does not do a lot of harm but if you regularly miss dosages then plants and specially algae will let you know :x

Most reactions

Back